Book a single Drop-In class for £6 (please let me know which date you are booking)
Drop in and join other beaders/
jewellery makers to chat, discuss, experiment and simply have a good time
us for a creative, social, relaxed time when we can bounce ideas around, learn
from each other and get away from it all without any pressure.
* Usually every first and third Thursday of the month 7-9pm
Dates: 3rd, 17th May - 7th, 21st June
* Use of facilities and refreshments
like tea, coffee, biscuits included
* Use of any
jewellery tools or handouts and some materials included
* Bring your own project if you have one
* Help with your project if needed
* SPECIAL PROJECTS this term: Wire Links At each session I will show you how to make a different link. You will
then be able to experiment and adapt the technique to make very individual
pieces of jewellery like bracelet, necklace and/or earrings. at each drop-in for those who want to learn more - or you can just chill out as usual.
* £6 per session (£2 extra if you join the special project)
There are up to 5 places available on block bookings.
Plus 3 places available on a first-come-first-served basis.
IF YOU DON'T HAVE A BLOCK BOOKING
PLEASE RING/TEXT (07910 251 629) OR EMAIL BIRGIT TO RESERVE A PLACE