CHRISTMAS DROP-IN 5th December 7pm to 10pm
Join us for our Christmas Party! Bring any projects you want to complete or ideas for presents you want to make. We will also be making Christmas decorations as in previous years and keep ourselves going with mulled wine, mulled apple juice and spiced biscuits etc. Your donation of drink or food for the evening would be very welcome.
The usual fee of £10 applies, but for this you will receive a goody bag with jewellery making materials worth min £5, and materials for Christmas decorations are free. There will be a special offer for my calendars on the evening as well. x
Drop in and join other beaders/ jewellery makers to chat, discuss, experiment and simply have a good time together.
Join us for a creative, social, relaxed time when we can bounce ideas around, learn from each other and get away from it all without any pressure.
* Every first Thursday of the month 7-9pm
* Use of facilities and refreshments like tea, coffee, biscuits included
* Use of any jewellery tools or handouts and some materials included
* Bring your own project if you have one
* Help with your project if needed
* SPECIAL PROJECTS: Wire Links, Rings, Earrings, Bangles, Pins and more. At each session I will show you a different basic technique. You will then be able to experiment and adapt the technique to make very individual pieces at each drop-in for those who want to learn more - or you can just chill out and do your own thing.
* £10 per session, some materials for project included.
There are up to 6 places available.
All dates are subject to change.
IF YOU ARE BOOKING AT SHORT NOTICE
RING/TEXT (07910 251 629) OR EMAIL BIRGIT TO RESERVE A PLACE BEFORE YOU PAY
'Links' are usually suitable for earrings, pendants, bracelets and chains.