Our annual Christmas Party Drop-In is taking place on 13 December 7 - 10pm. For details click here
Drop in and join other beaders/
jewellery makers to chat, discuss, experiment and simply have a good time
us for a creative, social, relaxed time when we can bounce ideas around, learn
from each other and get away from it all without any pressure.
* Usually every first and third Thursday of the month 7-9pm
4th, 18th October
* Use of facilities and refreshments
like tea, coffee, biscuits included
* Use of any
jewellery tools or handouts and some materials included
* Bring your own project if you have one
* Help with your project if needed
* SPECIAL PROJECTS: Wire Links, Rings, Earrings, Bangles. At each session I will show you how to make a different link/item of jewellery. You will
then be able to experiment and adapt the technique to make very individual
pieces at each drop-in for those who want to learn more - or you can just chill out and do your own thing.
* £6 per session (£2 extra if you join the special project)
There are up to 8 places available.
All dates are subject to change.
IF YOU ARE BOOKING AT SHORT NOTICE
RING/TEXT (07910 251 629) OR EMAIL BIRGIT TO RESERVE A PLACE BEFORE YOU PAY