Cluster Earrings 5th March 2020
Drop in and join other beaders/ jewellery makers to chat, discuss, experiment and simply have a good time together.
Join us for a creative, social, relaxed time when we can bounce ideas around, learn from each other and get away from it all without any pressure.
* Every 1st Thursday and 3rd Friday of the month 7-9pm
Dates for Thursdays:
5th Mar - 2nd Apr - 7th May - 4th June - 2nd July - 6th Aug - 3rd Sep - 1st Oct - 5th Nov - 3rd Dec 2020
Dates for Fridays:
20th Mar - 17th Apr - 15th May - 19th
June - 17th July - 21st Aug - 18th Sep - 16th
Oct - 20th Nov - 18th Dec 2020
* Use of facilities and refreshments like tea, coffee, biscuits included
* Use of any jewellery tools or handouts and some materials included
* Bring your own project if you have one
* Help with your project if needed
* SPECIAL PROJECTS: Wire Links, Rings, Earrings, Bangles, Pins and more. At each session I will show you a different basic technique. You will then be able to experiment and adapt the technique to make very individual pieces at each drop-in for those who want to learn more - or you can just chill out and do your own thing.
* £10 per session, some materials for project included.
There are up to 6 places available.
All dates are subject to change.
IF YOU ARE BOOKING AT SHORT NOTICE
RING/TEXT (07910 251 629) OR EMAIL BIRGIT TO RESERVE A PLACE BEFORE YOU PAY
'Links' are usually suitable for earrings, pendants, bracelets and chains.